- Preheat oven to 360 degrees
- Wash salmon with water, salt and lemon juice (you can also roll a lemon on the counter to get it nice and juicy, cut it in half and rub the lemon all over the salmon while squeezing the juice out).
- Mix the honey, sriracha, mustard, sesame oil, garlic and salt to taste. Start with about 1 TBS of each depending on portion size. You can always mix it up, taste it and add more if needed. Make sure to leave extra sauce to drizzle over the plate when everything is done.
- Pat dry the washed salmon and spread the honey-sriracha sauce all over.
- Place the salmon in the oven and cook for about 22 to 25 minutes, checking to make sure it is thoroughly cooked.
- While the salmon is in the oven, cook the rice and edamame as per the packaging instructions.
- Plate everything and drizzle the extra honey-sriracha sauce on top.